GI Surgery is dedicated to providing comprehensive surgical care for patients with basic and complex gastrointestinal diseases. Patients are referred to our Hospital from In and Around Places for management of a variety of benign and malignant GI disorders via open and laparoscopic approaches, including:
- Repair of primary, recurrent, and complex abdominal wall hernias
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernias, and achalasia
- Gallbladder,Liver,Commonbileduct,Pancreas diseases
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Anorectal disease including rectal prolapse, incontinence
- Nutrition and metabolism
- Comprehensive list of Surgical diagnoses
The patients we treat have primary and secondary liver tumours, bile duct tumours and pancreatic tumours. We also manage patients with benign conditions affecting these organs. By working closely with the Different Medical Fraternity services, we are able to provide a complete multidisciplinary range of therapeutic options for our patients.
Our Moto is to Provide Best Quality Treatment For Our Patients And Discharge them at the Earliest so that they can get back to normalcy as soon as possible in a fully fit,hale and healthy conditions.